Polished concrete is comparatively new in the market but its gaining popularity quite fast. It is a no-wax and versatile material which you can easily customize. This material is no less than marble. This is cost-effective and yet provide you the same level of shining as marble do. The material can add beauty to your home and can be used for residential and commercial buildings.
The material can offer multiple benefits and reflective and shining finish is one among them. Polished Concrete Flooring polishing determines how good its finishing would be. So, if you’re looking to enhance your home or commercial property you can use this material and increase the attractiveness. Commercial Concrete Pump can help you to place the material and give a smooth finish.
So, if you wanted to know its benefit for residential and commercial purpose hang on with us through the blog….
But, before getting to know its benefit let’s get to know what exactly it is.
What Is Polished Concrete?
This is the most effective and innovative flooring solution and cost-effective as well. Its stunning aggregates, colors, and quartz help to create industrial sophistication in both home and commercial building.
Polished Concrete Texture transforms your floor into a beautiful, durable and low maintenance that gives smooth glass (mirror) like finish.
Now, you must be willing to know in what kind of residential and commercial property this material we can use.
Keep reading to know….
Where Polished Concrete Can Be Used?
As you already know, you can use Polished Concrete in residential and commercial property, but the most common places polished concrete used include:
- Private Residences
- Large Warehouse and Warehouse Outlets
- Retail Stores
- Hotels and restaurants
- Office Buildings
These are the most common places to use polished concrete to give your property a beautiful look.
Now comes the most amazing part which you were waiting for, Polished Concrete Benefits. Here’re those….
Polished Concrete Benefits
For modern construction, everyone is choosing polished concrete to beautify their property look. And, the property owner can be homeowners, retailers, big-box stores, etc. The decorative texture of this concrete makes it a top choice among property owners. And, the prominent reason behind this is it adds a great value and compete visually. This can be done via Concrete Floor Pour to get the perfect enhancement.
- Cost-Effective: Traditional floor covering material doesn’t provide a rich look as polished concrete do. Moreover, it comes nearly at the same price. So, you can add value to your property almost at the same price.
- Durable Material: Unlike other material, this material is not vulnerable to get damaged easily. So, you can rely on this for a longer period as it doesn’t need replacing.
- Easy to Clean: As the material gives smooth glass-like finish any kind of dirt or debris can be easily visible. You can smoothly wipe out all the dirt from the floor very easily.
Commercial and Retail Benefits
- Cost Savings: the slab is usable on grade as the finished floor surface and that’s what makes it cost-effective. Even the maintenance cost for this surface is lower.
- Resistant to High Foot Traffic: After installing this flooring you don’t need to move large display cases to wax and strip the floor. This way maintaining traffic is very easy.
- Less Maintenance and Longer Service Life: Polished concrete floors are easy to clean, occasional dusting is enough. It also eliminates the requirement for messy waxes or coatings, associated labour time and expenses to apply them.
- Resistant to Moisture Transmission Issue: It eliminates all the issues what other material floors face. As it is smooth like glass it doesn’t let water penetrates inside the floor.
- High Light Reflectivity: Because of this particular benefit, it’s highly efficient for hotels, office building floors, restaurants, etc. It builds a professional image and moreover saves you dollars by reducing artificial lightening requirements.
- A Sustainable Flooring Alternative: It doesn’t need any kind of hazardous coatings, adhesives or cleaners.
Are You Looking for the Best Polished Concrete Company?
Maple Concrete Pumping is a dedicated concrete pumping company serving in and around Toronto for over 8 years. We are specialist of concrete and provide polished concrete services with concrete smooth like finish no matter what kind of project we get. Our certified and experienced professionals will let you know the correct estimate for materials and provides the best finish.
We do provide services related to concrete and those include: concrete pump rental, concrete pumping, and concrete finishing. Our different kinds of concrete pump on rental include Boom Pump, Trailer Pump, City Pump, Grout Pump, etc. So, reach out to us to get our best services to beautify your property look.